Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Greetings from my new home!

My husband and I moved to Los Angeles 2 weeks ago now and I have to say it is pretty freaking awesome. To be honest we haven't ventured out of our bedroom too much because we have been working like crazy since we got here. Plus every time we go to do something it costs $$$ AND we have limited funds at this point because we are trying to get our careers up and running. Oh man. Frustrating but exciting all at the same time!!

I have been taking a lot of photos lately but do to the lack of storage space on our Mac I can't upload them! These are trying times people!!!!!!! So please if you feel so inclined, go buy a handbag from me and help the cause :)

I have been looking at lots of blogs lately so I thought I would share with you some photos that I especially liked! All 4 are from STOCKHOLM STREETSTYLE







No comments:

Post a Comment