Tuesday, January 10, 2012

non existent.

I am very sorry for being a HORRIBLE blogger and not posting for nearly.... 3 months! OK, I have been sewing, emailing, working a day job, more sewing, having shows, more sewing, filling orders, sewing, hanging with Alex, more stupid job, more and more sewing, drinking, sewing, working, etc... you get the picture. Right then, what do I have to show you?
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS LOOK! I am determined to turn it into something that would look good on me because I am not as fair as Rooney. So good....
I received Savage Beauty for Christmas from my parentals. Dude, I dream about having the talent to construct costumes like Alexander McQueen. I would wear his clothing everyday if I could.
Another thing I dream about... being able to play everything Jonny Greenwood has written on guitar. Strictly for my own pleasure. I want to be alone in my house and play guitar all day rocking out to The Bends and Subterranean Homesick Alien.
I just bought my $298 Fire Ant dress for $49.95 SCORE!
Me, before buying the Fire Ant dress.


Ok children, enough for now. I promise I will try to post more often!

3 comments:

  1. You are so gorgeous, love the photo! That blue dress with the ants is superb!!
    Come follow my blog darling! xx
    http://cecylia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm quite jealous that you managed to bag that Charlotte Taylor at such a low price. Talk about a bargain!
    Strut Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am glad you are blogging again

    http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete